Shelby Lea

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

7lbs, 10oz. Finally, a typical baby weight!


Today Shelby weighed 7lbs, 10oz!!!! She's growing like a weed! A few weeks ago, we determined that Shelby has an intolerance to dairy and/or soy and we're trying to figure out what is affecting her. Joanna is having a heck of a time finding foods to eat that don't have those products in them...we've been grilling and eating lots of fruit and veggies. This may last for a few months to a year; well, I guess as long as Joanna continues to breastfeed anyway.

We're so exhausted...we all layed down this evening at 7:30pm and didn't wake up till 10:30PM...needless to say, I can't sleep now, but this gave me the energy to get this post out!

Here's a pic from this evening; Joanna, Shelby and Bella after we got done watching our latest Netflix rental, "This is Spinal Tap". Don't ask me how I talked Joanna into watching that. :)

BTW, we're still working on thank yous from all the wonderful shower gifts. Since Shelby has been so fussy for the whole time we've been home, it's only now that Joanna can do anything but nurse her and hold her during the day. A monkey wrench that I've thrown in is I've made a wallet photo to send out with the thank yous, but I can't get photoshop to print out the photo with the correct color. It's skewed red and I've spent hours trying to get other programs to print it right. Needless to say, we're working on it...maybe we'll get them all out before Christmas. :)

Andy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home